If you like cars, you will be interested to read the list of top ten fastest cars in the world. They are all so great that we can not decide which one should be the first on the list. Read the article and see if you can chose the best one!
– SSC ULTIMATE AERO – reaches around 258 mph, has a V8 twin turbo engine and 1183 hp! If you want to have one of these, you will have to pay nearly $655,000. SSC Ultimate Aero was officially the fastest car in the world, but Bugatti Veyron is its main competition.
– BUGATTI VEYRON – reaching neraly 268 mph, with a W 16 and 1200 hp, it can really do magic. It looks amazing and its sound is incredible. If you ever try driving this beautiful machine, you will remember the drive for the rest of your life. If you really fell in love with Bugatti Veyron, don’t worry – you will be able to buy it – for some $1,690,000.
– KOENIGSEGG CCX – reaching 244 mph, with a V8 and 806 hp, this Swedish beauty will leave you breathless. It is more affordable than Bugatti Veyron and we can say it is equally amazing from the outside. The price is about $546,000.
– SALEEN S7 Twin-Turbo – with twin turbo V8 and 750 hp, equally beautiful and powerful as the previous cars – it will cost you a little more than a half of million.
– McLAREN F1 – This is a legend, reaching 240 mph. Its V12 with the capacity of 626 hp makes beautiful sound. The feeling is probably better than flying. If you want one of these legendary cars, all you have to do is to prepare a million to spend and that’s it – the car is yours!
– FERRARI ENZO – 216 mph, V12 and 660 hp. The price: about $669,000
– LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP640 – V12 with 640 hp capacity, reaching 210 mph, it costs nearly $431,000.
– PORCHE CARRERA GT – V 10 with 611 hp, reaching about 200 mph, it will cost you almost a million. A great car, but didn’t make it to the first five!
– PAGANI ZONDA F – Mercedes V12 engine, 650 hp and a price of $678,000.