Do you want to know how to get rid of zits? The first thing to be done before beginning the treatment of zits is to identify the type. If the zit appears on the surface of your skin – it can be treated easier. On the other hand, if the zit is deep inside the skin, then it will be painful and sensitive. Therefore it will have to be treated using a cortisone injection. After you have identified the type of zit on your skin, it will be very easy to treat. Apart from that, you should also follow the tips and guidelines as mentioned in this article. Keep reading to learn the solutions that can be effective in getting rid of zits.
How to Get Rid of Zits
• Never squeeze, scrub or scratch a zit. It is better to avoid touching the zit. In case you really feel like removing it, then use a clean cotton cloth and a sterilized pin to remove it. This way, the zit will not spread further and it will go away in short time. It will start to dry and vanish within a few days.
• Wash your face with a mild face wash or soap. That way, your skin will be clean without getting irritated by strong chemicals in the soap. Even the hands must be washed regularly so that they do not spread the germs to other areas of face or body.
• Apply non-oil based products and cosmetics on your skin or face wherever the zit is located. Oil free creams, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, toners and cleansers can be used while you are treating your zits. This way, the natural oils of your skin will also stay in balance, which will be helpful in treating zits.
• Apply apricot paste on skin to treat the problem in a natural way. Its anti-inflammatory properties will help you solve your skin problems.
• Eat fresh fruits, especially apples. They are known to be good for skin. Other fruits such as blue berries, black berries, grape fruits and cherries are also known to be effective for good skin as they contain anti oxidants. Bananas can be good to remove harmful toxins that lead to acne, zits and blemishes.
• Avoid eating oily foods – they can make the problem worse.
• Drinks like tea and coffee must be kept away from. It is better to avoid chocolate, too.
• Take lots of liquids like water and natural juices. Water acts as a natural cleaner of harmful toxins in your body.
• If the simple methods to treat zit do not prove helpful, a treatment can be carried out by using powerful acne creams. The special creams to treat acne are made with chemicals that can be efficient in treating zits. But make sure that you use those creams in a recommended quantity. It can be applied overnight on skin. Then it must be washed off in the morning.
• If you still cannot get rid of zits, it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Your dermatologists will use special injections to treat the zits problem effectively.