If you want to know how to get rid of spiders in your house, read our article. People who are afraid of spiders usually experience problems once the spiders start reproducing in the house. Even if you are not afraid of spiders, you probably don’t want them in your house. Let us see what you can do to get rid of them.
How to Get Rid of Spiders
• Spiders can occur anywhere in your home. Most of them are harmless, but some people find them annoying.
• There are many products made for this purpose. Eliminating spiders can be quite simple, but only if you choose the right way to do it. If you buy the wrong product, you may start having other problems, because some of these products can harm your pets.
• Some people say that it is wrong to kill the spiders. If you want them out of your home, but you just cannot kill them, you can use some alternative methods. Here are some of them.
• The simplest way to get rid of spiders is to relocate them. Just take a spider and get it out of the house. You can use a piece of paper, a card and one empty drinking glass. Put the paper in front of the spider and wait for the spider to get onto the paper. Gently place it in the class, and put the card on the top of it, so the spider cannot go out. Now, turn over the glass, and get it outside. Release the spider and that’s it! It’s gone! This is a good thing to do if you see one or two spiders, but if you see many of them, you will have to try something else. This method would take much time if you applied it to each spider you see in your home.
• Try finding the source they are coming from. You should also look for other insects, since spiders are attracted to these. If you have flies or ants, they make great food for spiders, and if you have these insects in your home, it is natural that you will have spiders, too. See if there are other insects in your home and get rid of them. That way, there will be no food for spiders, and they will stop bothering you.
• If you clean your house regularly, you will destroy the spider webs, and they won’t have any places to live. So, remove the dirt and the spider webs.
• Hedge apples can be helpful. Spiders don’t like hedge apples. You can place hedge apples near the webs and see what happens. Spiders will probably go away. Of course, you can only use hedge apples during the season, and that’s the end of the summer/beginning of fall.
• If you have any bushes around the house, you can remove them. You should also remove wood. This will keep spiders away.
We hope this was helpful! If you have any better ideas, feel free to share them!