Here is the list of 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. If you are planning your vacation, you should definitely read this article and decide which one of those to visit, since these places are amazing. The expression “heaven on Earth” is exactly what we are looking for to describe these beaches. As with any list we make, we will not use numbers here, since it is impossible to pick just one or two of them. Our favorites are listed below.
Most Beautiful Beaches
– Las Islas Cies, Galicia (Spain) – there are no words to describe this place. It is like paradise. Wherever you stay, you will be delighted! Just a few days spent here will make you forget about everything. You may never want to leave!
– Porto da Barra (Brazil) – located in Salvador, one of the oldest cities in Brazil. This place is full of life and there is always something to interesting to see. Pousada Estrela do Mar is a good choice when it comes to accommodation.
– Tayrona National Park (Colombia) – the best thing you can do to make your vacation unique or romantic is to go to Tayrona and sleep under the stars. Wonderful nature, palm trees, amazing water and sand….What more can you possibly need?
– Nungwi (Tanzania) – the sand you can see on these beaches looks like prefect white powder. This area is also known for various spices, so each meal you taste here will probably be tasty and interesting. You will also see small villages that have probably been the same for ages! They add even more charm and exotic flavor to the atmosphere!
– Arambol, Goa (India) – although there are people who believe that tourists can have problems and organizational issues when traveling to Goa, one cannot deny all the beauty of its beaches.
– Whitehaven, Whitsunday Islands (Australia) – another ideal place for your vacation.
– One Foot Island (Cook Islands)
– Shell Beach (Isle of Purbeck, Dorset) – located in the United Kingdom; it is certainly one of the most beautiful places to see there. What is interesting is that this place is not an island at all! It is a peninsula. However, when you go there, you really feel like being on an island.
– Nearly every beach in Philippines can be considered very beautiful. Therefore, we will not enumerate them.
– Sinclair’s Bay (Caithness) – if you ever go there, do not forget to visit the famous medieval Castle.